1. Our staff will recommend the appropriate lithium ion battery product according to customer requirements.
2. We can offer product samples for customer to test. Samples can be either charged or not charged, depending on their cost and weight.
3. The lead time is from three to six weeks.
4. The products are warranted for one year after leaving our factory. If any quality problem occurs within the warranty period, we will offer a refund or replacement. In addition, we will make product improvement so as to avoid the quality problem in the future.
5. We can design rechargeable batteries based on customer requirements. Technical support is also provided.
6. We can accommodate OEM requests.
Given below is some information on how to correctly use the cell or LiFePO4 battery pack:
Rechargeable Battery Cell
1. Standard Cell Precautions
a. Do not expose the cell to extreme heat or flame.
b. Prevent short circuit, over-charge or over-discharge problems.
c. Protect the rechargeable cell from strong mechanical shocks.
d. Do not immerse the product in water or get it wet.
e. Avoid reversing the polarity of the cell.
f. Do not disassemble or modify the product.
a. Charge the cell in a temperature range of 0 ℃ to + 45 ℃.
b. Charge the product at a constant current of 0.5 C until 3.60 V, and then charge it at a constant voltage of 3.60 V until 0.01 C. Charge rates greater than 1 C are NOT recommended. (C: Rated Capacity of cell)
c. Use a constant current, constant voltage (CC/CV) lithium-ion (Li+) cell charger.
d. Do not continuously charge the product over a specified time.
a. Recommended cut-off voltage is 2.0 V. Recommended maximum continuous discharge current is 10 A.
b. For peak performance, discharge the cell in a temperature range of –20 ℃ to + 60 ℃.
4. Storage Recommendations
If long period storage (more than 3 months) is required, store the product at –10 to +20 ℃ in a low humidity, no corrosive gas atmosphere.
No press on the cell
LiFePO4 Battery Pack
1. The charge current and charge voltage should not exceed the stipulated limit. Otherwise, battering heating or leaking may occur.
2. The discharge current shall not exceed the specified maximum value, because high current discharge will reduce cell capacity and cause overheating.
3. Please use specialized charger. Correctly connect cathode, anode, and avoid reverse charging. Otherwise, battery safety performance as well as charge and discharge performance may be affected.
4. Do not use a rechargeable battery in an extremely hot environment, as it can catch fire due to overheating.
5. Do not charge the product in an extremely hot environment or in the presence of fire source. Immediately remove the battery from open flame if it leaks or gives off an odor.
6. Do not short circuit the battery with wire or other metal object. Avoid transporting or storing it together with necklace, hairpin, or other metal objects.
7. Do not hit the battery with a hammer, step on it or puncture the case with nail or other sharp objects, to avoid internal short circuit, heating, etc.